VALENTINE’S DAY RECIPE
This Valentine’s Day, don’t just tell someone you love them, show them using this easy Valentine’s Day recipe. This delicious recipe of mini berries trifle in a jar dessert will help you spread the love.
- 2 containers (6 oz each) raspberry nonfat yogurt
- 2 pudding cups (3.25 oz each) Snack Pack® Vanilla Pudding
- 1-1/2 cups Reddi-wip® Fat Free Dairy Whipped Topping
- 1 prepared angel food cake (9-inch, 13 oz), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 cups assorted fresh berries (such as blueberries, raspberries and blackberries)
- Stir together yogurt and pudding in medium bowl until blended. Fold in Reddi-wip.
- Place about 8 cake pieces each in 8 small jars or glasses. Top each with 2 tablespoons pudding mixture and 6 berries. Repeat cake and pudding mixture layers. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Top with additional Reddi-wip and remaining berries just before serving.
Enjoy, Enjoy…and spread the love!!